Friday, August 29, 2014

Layering Hair Accessories



I thought it might be fun & creative to try using what I've got in my closet to capture a new look.  Sure enough, this Vera scarf is a favorite thrift store find from way back when and has the look I was going for.  Pink and gold makes a gorgeous paisley combination.  How pretty it is when layered by pairing it with my Lilla Rose flexible and adjustible hair band?  This hairband is called "Rays of Sunshine".


This is my Blogger phone app so I'm cutting this short to see what it looks like on my laptop!

Have a fantastic Labor Day Weekend!  Until next time... what's in your closet?

Michelle

        ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~

Today I'm linking up with:

Pickled Okra Blog for Crafty Frenzy Fridays!

Pickled Okra Crafty Frenzy Fridays

My Repurposed Life for Catch as Catch Can:

My Repurposed Life


No comments:

Post a Comment