Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Introducing My New Hair Jewelry Line - Lilla Rose


So excited to introduce this new hair jewelry (clips & more) to you!  I was going to just review it but decided not to wait on introducing you to this fantastic product line.  I have long, thick, wavy hair.  I love to twist and flip my hair up like this photo (I borrowed the photo from the Lilla Rose page - this is not me).  I usually use a plastic banana clip.  The plastic banana clips are bulky and sharp and when I drive, they dig into my scalp because of the head rest being right there.




These clips are called Flexi Clips.  They actually flex around your hair and grab it with a smooth pin underneath and clasp into place.  They come in multiple sizes depending on the thickness of your hair!  They come in many styles too - just beautiful!!!

The picture of the lady with the pretty French Twist actually doesn't have the Flexi clips though - she is using a product that I am REALLY crazy about - called the You Pins.  Set of two - all you need to hold your hair up in bun and super easy to pull the pins out to let your hair fall out of the bun.  Unfortunately, the items in the picture above are the April Exclusives... and they are ALL SOLD OUT!  I'm waiting to see pictures of the new May Exclusives.  I will post them here as soon as I get my hands on them.




Those are just a few of my favorite You Pins!  New ones are introduced every month.

Another product that I love to wear but I usually can't wear for long is a headband.  I mean the decorative kind with pretty beads or similar.  These are genious.  They have an adjustible elastic strap so that they will flex and you won't get a headache!  I can't tell you how excited I am about this new product line of mine.


Love love love...

I will be hosting a giveaway in my next post.  Please let me know how you feel about Lilla Rose?  I love and welcome your comments and want to hear from you as to which one of these items you'd like to see in my GIVEAWAY...  if you don't ask you won't receive... right?

Oh and if you are ready to order already... my online store link is on the Lilla Rose tab above or it is also here:  My Lilla Rose Store...  Items ship direct to you!  If you'd like to host an online party to earn free hair jewelry - please let me know and I will gladly get your party started!  Of course, if you'd like to join my team - and work for this most fantastic boss ever... I can help you in that department as well (lol)...

Thanks for reading and I can't wait to read your comments!

Michelle (aka Chellebelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment