Thursday, March 13, 2014

Visit with Sarah . Black & White Skinny Jamberry Nail Wraps . Booking a Party


Meet my cousin-in-law & friend Sarah!  She was the first one to respond on Facebook when I posted about my new Jamberry nail wrap business!  She responded with enthusiasm and said right away that she wanted to have a Jamberry party at her home!

* * * *UPDATE AS OF JUNE 1, 2014 I AM NO LONGER REPRESENTING JAMBERY * * * * *


Because she booked my first party with me, right off the bat, without me even asking... I told her I would visit her at her home, and give her a full "Jamicure" for free!  Yesterday was our day!  We had such a nice visit, catching up on everything to do with this big family we are a part of (that I married into)... I taught her how to apply the wraps, discussed hostess freebies based on sales etc.  She's ready to invite her friends and start shopping through that catalog for favorite wraps.


Aren't her nails beautiful?  I told her she could be a hand model!  Well she's going to get lots of free wraps to do her manicures and pedicures for months for having a party.  Would you like to have a party next?  If you live far away, we can do a book party or a Facebook party.  All items are purchased by and shipped directly to the individual customers so nobody has to sort and deliver products.  It's fun and easy!

Michelle

* * * *UPDATE AS OF JUNE 1, 2014 I AM NO LONGER REPRESENTING JAMBERY * * * * *

#jamberrynailwraps #jamberrynails #blackwhiteskinnyjn #chellebellejamberrynails #chellebellestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment